Vs > Ennadai Lake, Nunavut
Te Teko vs Ennadai Lake, Nunavut Climate & Distance Between
Te Teko vs Sao Tome, Sao Tome And Principe
Te Teko vs Murcia/ San Javier, Spain
Te Teko vs Sulina, Romania
Te Teko vs Mcconnelsville, Oh, Usa
Ennadai Lake, Nunavut vs Genoa, Italy
Ennadai Lake, Nunavut vs Huron, Sd, Usa
Ennadai Lake, Nunavut vs Hokitika, New Zealand
Ennadai Lake, Nunavut vs Dolbeau-Mistassini, Quebec, Canada
Greenville/ G-Spartanburg, Sc vs Shiraz
Albany, Ga vs Toronto, Pearson Intl, On
El Tor vs Cape Palinuro, Campania
Kingfisher, Ok vs Port-Gentil
- The distance between Te Teko, New Zealand and Ennadai Lake, Nunavut, Canada is approximately 13,257 km or 8,238 mi.
- To reach Te Teko in this distance one would set out from Ennadai Lake, Nunavut bearing 243.4° or WSW and follow the great circles arc to approach Te Teko bearing 213.2° or SSW .
- Te Teko has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Ennadai Lake, Nunavut has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Te Teko is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome whereas Ennadai Lake, Nunavut is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 23.6 °C (42.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 34.1 °C (61.4°F) less in Te Teko. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1242.9 mm (48.9 in) more which is equivalent to 1242.9 l/m² (30.5 US gal/ft²) or 12,429,000 l/ha (1,328,743 US gal/ac) more. About 6 3/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 22.4° higher in Te Teko than in Ennadai Lake, Nunavut.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Te Teko relative to Ennadai Lake, Nunavut. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ennadai Lake, Nunavut vs Te Teko
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -3 (-6)
|| -2 (-3)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Te Teko vs Esperance (po), Australia
Te Teko vs Surin, Thailand
Te Teko vs Sena Madureira, Brazil
Te Teko vs Base Antartica B. O’Hig, Antarctica
Ennadai Lake, Nunavut vs Krasnoyarsk, Russia
Ennadai Lake, Nunavut vs Kimberley, South Africa
Ennadai Lake, Nunavut vs Syracuse, New York, Usa
Ennadai Lake, Nunavut vs Cornwall, Vt, Usa
Chamical vs Edmonton (Intl), Ab
Dease Lake, Bc vs St. Cloud/ Whitney, Mn
Te Kuiti vs Badajoz
Alpine, Texas vs Spooner, Wi
Te Teko vs Ennadai Lake, Nunavut Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Te Teko
Climate Guides for Locations near Ennadai Lake, Nunavut
- Lethbridge, Ab, Canada - 721.6 kms (448.4 miles) NNW
- Contwoyto Lake, Nt, Canada - 674.4 kms (419.1 miles) NW
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada - 724.4 kms (450.2 miles) WNW
- Fort Resolution, Nt, Canada - 684.1 kms (425.1 miles) W
- Fort Smith, Nt, Canada - 615.1 kms (382.2 miles) W
- Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories, Canada - 615.5 kms (382.5 miles) W
- Uranium City, Sk, Canada - 450.9 kms (280.2 miles) WSW
- Fort Chipewyan, Ab, Canada - 625.1 kms (388.4 miles) WSW
- Brochet, Mb, Canada - 363.2 kms (225.7 miles) S
- Lynn Lake, Manitoba, Canada - 474.8 kms (295.1 miles) S
- Fort Mcmurray, Alberta, Canada - 772.4 kms (480 miles) SW
- La Ronge, Sk, Canada - 712.2 kms (442.6 miles) SSW
- Flin Flon, Mb, Canada - 710 kms (441.2 miles) S
- The Pas, Manitoba, Canada - 797 kms (495.2 miles) S
- Baker Lake, Nt, Canada - 429.6 kms (266.9 miles) NNE
- Chesterfield, Nunavut, Canada - 581.1 kms (361.1 miles) ENE
- Churchill, Manitoba, Canada - 465.3 kms (289.1 miles) ESE
- Gillam, Manitoba, Canada - 639.9 kms (397.6 miles) SE
- Thompson, Mb, Canada - 618.5 kms (384.4 miles) SSE