Vs > Fort Mcmurray, Alberta
Te Teko vs Fort Mcmurray, Alberta Climate & Distance Between
Te Teko vs Norfolk, Va, Usa
Te Teko vs Iriomotejima, Japan
Te Teko vs Amsterdam Island, French Southern Lands
Te Teko vs Bir Moghrein, Mauritania
Fort Mcmurray, Alberta vs El Golea, Algeria
Fort Mcmurray, Alberta vs Vrangelja Island, Russia
Fort Mcmurray, Alberta vs Vigo/ Peinador, Spain
Fort Mcmurray, Alberta vs Cape Mele, Italy
Valdivia vs Kupang, Timor
De Kooy vs Caxias
Paeroa vs Ipameri
Portland, Oregon vs Zhengzhou
- The distance between Te Teko, New Zealand and Fort Mcmurray, Alberta, Canada is approximately 12,494 km or 7,764 mi.
- To reach Te Teko in this distance one would set out from Fort Mcmurray, Alberta bearing 234.1° or SW and follow the great circles arc to approach Te Teko bearing 214.4° or SW .
- Te Teko has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Fort Mcmurray, Alberta has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Te Teko is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome whereas Fort Mcmurray, Alberta is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 14.2 °C (25.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 26 °C (46.8°F) less in Te Teko. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1009.1 mm (39.7 in) more which is equivalent to 1009.1 l/m² (24.77 US gal/ft²) or 10,091,000 l/ha (1,078,795 US gal/ac) more. About 3 1/6 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 17.9° higher in Te Teko than in Fort Mcmurray, Alberta.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Te Teko relative to Fort Mcmurray, Alberta. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Fort Mcmurray, Alberta vs Te Teko
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -5 (-9)
|| -8 (-14)
|| -5 (-9)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Te Teko vs Suwalki, Poland
Te Teko vs Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty, New Zealand
Te Teko vs Lincoln, Ne, Usa
Te Teko vs Salekhard, Russia
Fort Mcmurray, Alberta vs Honiara, Guadalcanal, Solomon Islands
Fort Mcmurray, Alberta vs Jagdalpur, India
Fort Mcmurray, Alberta vs Watson Lake, Yukon Territory, Canada
Fort Mcmurray, Alberta vs Ashley Forest, New Zealand
Obihiro vs Adelaide, South Australia
Goycay vs Hudeiba
Karioi vs Edinburgh, Scotland
Imperial, Ne vs Lihue, Kauai
Te Teko vs Fort Mcmurray, Alberta Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Te Teko
Climate Guides for Locations near Fort Mcmurray, Alberta
- Fort Smith, Nt, Canada - 377.2 kms (234.4 miles) N
- Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories, Canada - 376.9 kms (234.2 miles) N
- High Level, Ab, Canada - 416 kms (258.5 miles) NW
- Fort Vermilion, Alberta, Canada - 346.8 kms (215.5 miles) NW
- Peace River, Ab, Canada - 385.5 kms (239.6 miles) W
- Slave Lake, Ab, Canada - 267.8 kms (166.4 miles) WSW
- Edmonton Namao, Ab, Canada - 361.1 kms (224.4 miles) SSW
- Edmonton, Alberta, Canada - 372.1 kms (231.3 miles) SSW
- Vegreville, Ab, Canada - 354.1 kms (220 miles) S
- Edmonton (Intl), Ab, Canada - 400.1 kms (248.6 miles) SSW
- Jasper, Alberta, Canada - 387 kms (240.5 miles) S
- Uranium City, Sk, Canada - 361.9 kms (224.9 miles) NNE
- Fort Chipewyan, Ab, Canada - 235.5 kms (146.3 miles) N
- La Ronge, Sk, Canada - 406.7 kms (252.7 miles) ESE
- Cold Lake, Ab, Canada - 255.2 kms (158.6 miles) SSE
- Vermilion, Ab, Canada - 367.8 kms (228.5 miles) S