Vs > Fort Vermilion, Alberta
Te Teko vs Fort Vermilion, Alberta Climate & Distance Between
Te Teko vs Durham, Nh, Usa
Te Teko vs Paganella Mountain, Italy
Te Teko vs Clarinda, Ia, Usa
Te Teko vs Pyi, Myanmar
Fort Vermilion, Alberta vs Pendleton, Or, Usa
Fort Vermilion, Alberta vs Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine
Fort Vermilion, Alberta vs Rochester, Mn, Usa
Fort Vermilion, Alberta vs State College, Pa, Usa
Rotorua, Bay Of Plenty vs Whenuapai
Galveston, Tx vs Damascus
Takaroa vs Mopti
Napoleon, Oh vs Greenwood, Ns
- The distance between Te Teko, New Zealand and Fort Vermilion, Alberta, Canada is approximately 12,381 km or 7,694 mi.
- To reach Te Teko in this distance one would set out from Fort Vermilion, Alberta bearing 231.2° or SW and follow the great circles arc to approach Te Teko bearing 211.2° or SSW .
- Te Teko has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Fort Vermilion, Alberta has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Te Teko is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome whereas Fort Vermilion, Alberta is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 16 °C (28.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 29.1 °C (52.4°F) less in Te Teko. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1119.9 mm (44.1 in) more which is equivalent to 1119.9 l/m² (27.49 US gal/ft²) or 11,199,000 l/ha (1,197,247 US gal/ac) more. About 4 1/6 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 19.6° higher in Te Teko than in Fort Vermilion, Alberta.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Te Teko relative to Fort Vermilion, Alberta. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Fort Vermilion, Alberta vs Te Teko
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -4 (-8)
|| -7 (-13)
|| -4 (-8)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Te Teko vs Orkney Islands, Uk
Te Teko vs Wabush Lake, Nf, Canada
Te Teko vs Krasnodar, Russia
Te Teko vs Mariehamn, Åland Islands, Finland
Fort Vermilion, Alberta vs Ismailia, Egypt
Fort Vermilion, Alberta vs Adrian, Mi, Usa
Fort Vermilion, Alberta vs Ifrane, Morocco
Fort Vermilion, Alberta vs Maramarua Forest, New Zealand
Tefe vs Zitomir
Aragarcas vs Chisasibi/ Fort George, Quebec
Puerto Maldonado vs Turukhansk
Voronez vs Samarkand
Te Teko vs Fort Vermilion, Alberta Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Te Teko
Climate Guides for Locations near Fort Vermilion, Alberta
- Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories, Canada - 472.8 kms (293.8 miles) NW
- Fort Nelson, British Columbia, Canada - 382.4 kms (237.6 miles) W
- High Level, Ab, Canada - 70 kms (43.5 miles) WNW
- Fort St John, Bc, Canada - 369 kms (229.3 miles) SW
- Peace River, Ab, Canada - 254 kms (157.9 miles) SSW
- Dawson Creek, Bc, Canada - 385.5 kms (239.6 miles) SW
- Mackenzie, Bc, Canada - 549.9 kms (341.7 miles) SW
- Grande Prairie, Ab, Canada - 395.8 kms (246 miles) SSW
- Edson, Ab, Canada - 534.9 kms (332.4 miles) S
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada - 462.1 kms (287.2 miles) N
- Fort Resolution, Nt, Canada - 337.8 kms (209.9 miles) NNE
- Hay River, Nt, Canada - 273.6 kms (170 miles) N
- Fort Smith, Nt, Canada - 295.4 kms (183.6 miles) NE
- Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories, Canada - 294.9 kms (183.3 miles) NE
- Uranium City, Sk, Canada - 452.9 kms (281.4 miles) ENE
- Fort Chipewyan, Ab, Canada - 289.1 kms (179.6 miles) E
- Fort Mcmurray, Alberta, Canada - 346.8 kms (215.5 miles) ESE
- Slave Lake, Ab, Canada - 352.2 kms (218.9 miles) SSE
- Edmonton Namao, Ab, Canada - 548.4 kms (340.8 miles) SSE